APOB stands for Additional Place of Business. Additional Place Of business (APOB) is a widely used term in the business community handling multiple business locations in the same state. Many business models require multiple warehouses/office spaces in one single state, which brings a problem.
A business can only own a single principal business address in a state. This address must be registered under GST and will act as your Principal Place Of Business (PPOB) and and all the other locations in the state will be considered as APOB.
With the booming e-commerce industry in India, APOB has become more important in today’s era, because sellers and vendors need to have several locations in a state for faster shipping of products. Many e-commerce companies have recognized the importance of APOB and are provide these services on their sites to sellers.
In order to obtain a PPOB for GST registration means renting an office space to be listed as a PPOB address. As your business grows, you don’t have to worry about paying rent for office addresses and deposits for the same. This is where Virtual office appear.
You can get a virtual office with a co-working space for APOB/PPOB registration, which provides space by the seat and subsequently are able to give you an address without really renting out a property.
You can use flexible seats and virtual office services in the space. To enlist your business as a Principal place of business (PPOB), you should obtain the following documents from the proprietor of the space:
- 12-month Rent Agreement
- NOC (No Objection Certificate)
- Utility bill (Electricity, Water Supply)
GST registration of a business should be possible with the help of the above documents in the address you use for PPOB. Premisin will provide you with all the documents within 3-5 days of registering under one of their spaces. All the supplied documents have no mention of virtual office space in any of them, enabling you to easily process registration under GST.
Once you have a PPOB, you can add any number to APOB in that state referencing all the addresses from where all your business will be done. You can notify GST authorities of other locations by submitting FORM GST REG-14 online.
Apart from the awesome virtual office spaces at prime business locations, we also offer a list of services that can benefit you
- Mail Handling & Mail Delivery
- Conference Rooms
- Meeting Rooms
- Training Rooms
- Optional work spaces like co-working and shared working spaces
- Dedicated Desk Spaces
- Dedicated Cabin Spaces
- Principal Place of Business is the primary location within the State where a taxpayer's business is performed. The principal place of business is generally the address where the business's books of accounts and records are kept and is often where the head of the firm or at least top management is located. Additional Place of business is the place of business where taxpayer carries out business related activities within the State, in addition to the Principal Place of Business.
- Once you have a registered PPOB address, these virtual office space addresses can be used to book for APOB’s. They follow the same process and the team of Premisin make it all possible with their good support and strong documentation.
- Premisin offers high-quality services at nominal prices. We provide address locations all over Chhattisgarh for all kinds of businesses.
Once you’ve selected a location, you can choose to register your business under three available options.
Your company can use the professional address as your company address when receiving mails. However, you cannot raise GST based invoices or perform functions under the GST laws of that state.
You can use this address to obtain a unique GST number in the state, but you cannot use this address as your professional business address. You can raise GST based invoices and apply for ITC but can not receive mails in this address location.
This can be used for GST and your business purposes. This address serves as a hybrid or moreover an original address. It is highly preferred to opt for this type of model when you are registering for a PPOB.
After finalising on any one of the above plan, Premisin offers you a list of documents where none of the documents has any mention of virtual office spaces. We provide minimum three documents and they are
- 12 Month Rent Agreement
- NOC (No Objection Certificate)
- Electricity Bill